• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's the day...U/D they're home :)

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
We're setting off in 15 mins to collect Millie from Angie at Barnsley Animal Rescue!!! Can't wait :D

See you all later :wave:

Last edited:
Oh that's fab news :D I had the pleasure of meeting Millie last week & she is absolutely adorable :love::love::love:

Can't wait to see her settled in with you :)

Little update. Millie has been left with Billy at Easterleigh Animal Rescue for their bonding. She is so adorable:love: so is Billy, so I hope they get on ok. Within 10 seconds of being put in a pen together Billy was humping her :roll:

I'm collecting them at 4pm and then apparently I'm not allowed to handle them for 24 hours! How will I cope???

Time for 'breakfast'!

Everything apparently went well during the initial bonding. Billy had a few more mounting attemps but Millie seemed unfazed by it. They are now home and checking out their new shed. Or Lapin Lodge as it has been officially named. Not the best pic but as you can see they are definitely ok with each other. I can't wait to get my hands on them but have to wait until tomorrow. No doubt there will be more pics then :)

Angie - I think she's going to be fine :)

roomfortwo.jpg

Back