• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's a little thought provoker (i hope)

Lillian

Warren Veteran
157_5441.jpg

Whats your first impression of this picture? Whats the situation? :wave:

Haha Alma is meant to be irrelevant, she decided to get infront of a Sassy and William photo

I have one of those too..Though Pingu on mine is strangling Lara! :lol:

SDC11737.jpg

Your cats are so gorgeous :love::love::love:

:lol: Naughty cats, no strangling :no:

The point to this thread was William has his arms around Sassy, it looks quite sweet

But in reality its a split second in a fight

157_5436.jpg

157_5440.jpg

It was meant to show how easy it is to misread situations.. but it didnt go according to plan :lol: Theres another lesson, nothing goes to plan.

Cute kittens!!

Me and my OH plan to have two cats when we are able too, currently we live in a flat and I am still at uni but when we're settled with a garden we will, I have even thought of names!!

But until then, I am happy with my house bunnehs! And my dog that lives with my mum. :love:

Im gonna come steal those three kitties.... mwah ha ha ha ha

It was meant to show how easy it is to misread situations.. but it didnt go according to plan :lol: Theres another lesson, nothing goes to plan.

I got it!! At first i thought they were playing, but then i saw how the siamese was eating the tabby's neck and i thought....hmmm, think they might be brawling!

I got it!! At first i thought they were playing, but then i saw how the siamese was eating the tabby's neck and i thought....hmmm, think they might be brawling!

At least someone got it :lol:

These kittens are a nightmare, people queue up, you can have them. Everytime i go downstairs my parents shout at me because the kittens have broken something, or clawed the curtains/wallpaper etc :? Also Alma and William make the most disgusting smells, especially when they have their bottoms near your face :mrgreen:

Back