• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy and Blossom...finally in their new home :D

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Well people, after 2 weeks of learning how to share the same space and being under careful watch, gradually increasing the space, Timmy and Blossom have finally made it into their new pad! It's our whole spare room. There has been a weeny bit of chasing, mainly Timmy trying to hump Bloss :roll: but all in all, they have flopped inside a cardboard box and been munching on lots of hay! They have done so well over the past few weeks and both seem so much happier now :love: going to sleep with the door open tonight incase of any fights (fingers crossed there won't be any!) but for the past few hours they have been wonderful!

:love: them sooo much :love:

:lol: Promise we will post piccies tomorrow!

Got to take Bloss to the vets in the morning for an eye check up, seems to be getting alot less red now! Syringe feeding her the antibiotics has been a right job though..she really doesn't like it, poor thing!

Cuuuuttteee!!!

PICCIES PLEASE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

He he he

Ive been letting Rimmi and Winter out for little plays in the living room now, havent had any problem! Rimmi humps Winter every now and again but she accepts it or sits in a corner.... usually at night time.

They are so lovely, I cant wait to see photos of your two :love:

Aww! Thanks! They are now sitting at opposite ends :censored:

Snuggle please!!! :lol:

Will just have to put up with the noises of both of them throwing cardboard boxes around in the night :lol:

You have done wonders with Rimmi and Winter, that's a super fast bond! I guess they say some bunnies just fall in love instantly :D

Aww! Thanks! They are now sitting at opposite ends :censored:

Snuggle please!!! :lol:

Will just have to put up with the noises of both of them throwing cardboard boxes around in the night :lol:

You have done wonders with Rimmi and Winter, that's a super fast bond! I guess they say some bunnies just fall in love instantly :D

Mine are always next to each other, and they groom each other sooo much.

Guess I was lucky!!

Yours will love each other soon !! xxx

Back