• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

red conti giant...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
is in a rescue at the moment, and bonded to a gorgeous wifey! He's a Haaskleur Conti, apparently a pretty 'rare' colour you find in contis. He is absolutley scummy pants! :love::love::love::love:

click!

can't believe I am looking on Rabbit Rehome when i'm not allowed any more buns :roll: :lol:

OMG Janak now you are just being cruel!!! :shock::lol:

They are both very scrummy!! :love::love::love: I love the conti fella & his little rew wifey! :love:

*sighs* if only :(

Last edited:
Its torturing me too Denise! I always have a look on RR... window shopping :cry: Wish I could actually adopt a pair though!

Anyone want to adopt this pair so we can see more pictures of them? :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I love the red agouti colour :love:
There are a few giants over here that colour, but from what I've read most of them or their parents have been imported from other countries

OMG :love::love: what a fab pair.

Why do I torture myself by clicking these links?! The answer is the only giant breed we have here are Flemish Giants & they seem small compared to this guy. I find Contis utterly fascinating.

Absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love::love:
I would love to have them, wish I lived in a bigger house and had room for them :(

Someone on RU has to take them so we can all turn green with envy looking at their pictures :lol:

Janak, you HAVE to get them, its like the LAW!!!!!

You could have an amazing giant rabbit herd! (what is the collective noun for rabbits???? :shock::oops:)

Sure i can find you a house at the RVC with space for 4!!! :thumb: so you can bring them to uni!!

Rex and Faith

Rex is a lovely boy, friendly and easy to handle, Faith is a wee bit shy but she adores Rex :) My problem is that I don't have enough good space for them to live! I have a 6ft ark with bed area and I can join two runs up to make one large one but that is the best I can do, the owner wants them gone in next 2 weeks. :(

Back