• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't wish to alarm anyone...

Lillian

Warren Veteran
But i fear something may be possessing the animals... anyone else noticed strange behaviour or evil glowing eyes?..

dun dun duunnn

demon Lola... look in my eyess

157_5444.jpg

and pretty devilish looking Sass trying to smother William... mwahahhaha

157_5442.jpg

If you have noticed any spooky goings on with your pets, post the evidence :wave:

*runs off to hide under bed*

Did you know its rare for the dogs eyes to reflect blue... its the rarest colour, green is also a rare colour, which my dogs eyes reflect and then most commonly is red.

Winter has very red eyes :p

SCARY!!

100_1596.jpg

pict0655.jpg

PICT0697.jpg

Pingu is a silly pussy cat! :lol: I don't know how it happened with her eyes, but when I uploaded it I was scared!:lol:

Reminds me of the boys with the glowing eyes in 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' Video! :lol:

Pingu is a silly pussy cat! :lol: I don't know how it happened with her eyes, but when I uploaded it I was scared!:lol:

Reminds me of the boys with the glowing eyes in 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' Video! :lol:

:lol::lol: *sings* turn around brights eyes

thats such a weirdo video :? :lol:

Back