• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies - Tinkerbell and Scamp

:love::love::love::love: They are absolute gorgeous :love::love:

Is Scamp growing now? He's obviously smaller than his sister but he's looking good

:love::love::love::love: They are absolute gorgeous :love::love:

Is Scamp growing now? He's obviously smaller than his sister but he's looking good

We weighed him yesterday, and hes 0.6kg so he hasnt put that much weight on, Tinks is double his size, she weighed 1.2kg yesterday :)

Hes eating really well, we got him on the junior Science Selective pellets :)

awwww, dey so cayooooooooooooooot! :love::love::love:

He really didnt grow for a while ay? look at the size of his head to his body! :shock::lol:

Glad he's put a little on now though and is eating better. What a litte hero

And tinkerbell is really sweet too - poor girl gets her limelight stolen by her half-sized bro! :lol::lol:

Scamp certainly has stole all the limelight since he arrived :oops: Tinkerbell is looking for her forever home still though.... OH really wants to keep her but it'll be a nightmare seperating before neutering etc :?

Im glad you all think hes looking well :love: I was hoping Jane would see him after all the advice she gave :D xXx

Awwww they are both loving so wonderful, especially little Scamp :love::love::love::love:

Well done Becky, you're doing a grand job with them both :D xxx

There sooo cute:love: Id love Tinks like i said before but im not sure how Lyric would be shes such a bullie:?

:( I know you would love her :love: I guess we should give Lyric a chance... but with her previous attempt at bonding with a male... its unlikely she would bond with a hyperactive female? :lol::lol:

Back