• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'I wuv you Thomas, puddy tat!' - probably the cutest pics of Noah ever!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know, our Noah ain't quite sure if he's a bunny or cat!! :roll::lol:

Well I couldn't resist these pics just now of our special lad, snuggling up to his best mate Thomas our old cat! :love::love::love:

Mia is also on the bed, wondering what on earth is going on! :shock::lol:

Do you get the feeling Noah is a little confused?!?! :shock::lol::love:

DSCF4249.jpg

DSCF4250.jpg

DSCF4253.jpg

Hehe, I love Thomas' expression. He looks so confused! He must be a very laid back chap; my cats would never let the bunnies get this close to them :lol:
Lovely pictures ^_^

Thanks guys :)

Hehe, I love Thomas' expression. He looks so confused! He must be a very laid back chap; my cats would never let the bunnies get this close to them :lol:
Lovely pictures ^_^

Honestly Thomas is a very laid back cat :love: He'll be 16 next year & I think he's that old now, he couldn't give a hoot! :roll::lol:

I love Noah :love::love::love: and those pictures are beautiful :love:

Noah and Thomas are such good boys :D

I have quite a few lovely pics of Daisy cuddled up to my cat Squeak, but she's such a temperamental bunny - one minute it's all lovely cuddles and the next she's lunging at him and chasing him away :roll: My two female cats are terrified of her and run to the door miaowing to be let out every time she comes into the living room!

:love: Ive never seen a bunny and cat so relaxed with each other... reminds me of my dog Lola with bunny Tyler (haha Bunny Tyler - Bonnie Tyler), they loved each other for some odd reason :lol:

I would never have believed that bunnies and cats could be so confident and relaxed around each other until discovering this forum.

But those pictures :love::love::love::love:

What amazing photos, although Thomas does look a little freaked out having a rabbit cuddled up to him.

Thank you everyone :)

What amazing photos, although Thomas does look a little freaked out having a rabbit cuddled up to him.

Honestly Thomas, isn't freaked out in the slightest by Noah I can assure you - he's just got a grumpy face! :roll::lol: I completely trust Thomas & our other 2 cats around any of our buns :D

Last edited:
Back