• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if your bunnies

parsley lol mine can no get enough of it infact when i come in with some i almost get mugged by sherbert:shock::roll: lol

I think my trio would say food, as everything else is pretty much set up.

my pair would ask for a bit more space, as they like to run around.

Personally I would like the pair to have something a bit more waterproof, but I don't think that will happen for a while :(

Craisins!!!! and more craisins.

and Teasal would like his bladder to not hurt anymore, and Comfrey would like his teeth to get magically better, and Parsley would like the run of the WHOLE house (including all those other rabbit's areas) and Peaches would like Mama to give in and allow her to just spend 24/7 inside a cardboard box and not have to ever come out (i just don't understand Peaches!!!). Oh and I think Blackberry might like to be able to come indoors - but Pumpkin his girlfriend wouldn't so he can't.

The rest would just like more CRAISINS.

I think Heather would like to dig a giant tunnel, Harry would like a large sack of SS to be put within easy reach, Santa would like her nose to stop blocking up and Dudley would like a guarantee of sunshine 365 days a year. Matilda and Henry would like a home of their own :)

Probably a mummy that gets to stay at home and loves them all day. :( Stoopid Uni!.. I'm doing it for their future though!!!

a new heart for Pearl.. oh no thats me doh!!

they would both request endless veg and pellets probably :roll:

Apache would like me to win the lottery so I could stay home all day and massage his nose. Or pay a minion to do it.

Failing that, endless food.

Flash - Unlimited chips
Harley - Unlimited egg mayo sarnies :lol:
Jez - Unlimited mars bars :roll:

Grimlock:
  1. And endless supply of freshly baked bread
  2. For his eye not to be gooey
  3. Front teeth to chew stuffs
  4. Unlimited snuggles/ face licks

Samus:
  1. Spinach!
  2. Unlimited snuggles/ face licks
  3. Spinach!
  4. Unlimited cardboard boxes and tubes

Im pretty sure Dill would ask for a garden:(As for B she would ask for no cystitis ever again so she could eat lovely Parsley once more!

Dexter would like:

1. opposable thumbs to enable him to write to Santa.... and afterward they would come in handy with the whole world domination/escaping from the utility room/stealing banannas thing.
2. Endless people to lick/nibble...all day, whenever he feels like it
3. Probably to have his nuts sewn back on....

Back