• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A B C D .........introducing E

weeble

Alberts new wifey Evie arrived today they are bonding as I type. So far so good he has been doing a bit of humping which is v brave for him and she has been fine about it so fingers crossed. Here are some not great pics of her - you cant tell from them but she has helicopter ears :love:
Photo-0076_e1.jpg

Photo-0074_e1.jpg

Doesnt she look like Albert
Photo-0069.jpg

Last edited:
:love: She is beautiful. I hope all goes well with the bonding, sounds hopeful so far. Will pop back on for some updates after the pub!

Congrats on your re-marriage Albert :D She looks like a cross between my Beemer and Trix!

Ross is very pleased that you have carried on the alphabet theme he suggested! :lol:

Congrats on your re-marriage Albert :D She looks like a cross between my Beemer and Trix!

Ross is very pleased that you have carried on the alphabet theme he suggested! :lol:

:lol::lol: I thought he might be we spent ages trying to think of an E name that we liked. Albert is being Albert and easy to be bond he has decided he would like to be boss but she is really calm about it all so hopefully they should be ok together

She is very pretty and her name really suits her

They are going to make a very handsome couple, hope it goes well :)

:love::love::love: I love the alphabet theme - I was wondering if it was intentional. Evie is very cute. :D

Yes the alphabet theme is on purpose poor Louise volunteered to do me a siggy and ended up with strict instructions about putting them in alphabetical order :oops:

We have had a bit of a sleepless night Albert has been doing a lot of chasing but he isnt being nasty I think he is just a bit excited about not being bottom of the pile

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!

Ive told you send more photos and I will happily do you another one

Thanks I will try and get a nicer pic of Evie when she has settled in a bit. I took them out for a drive this morning and they are getting on well now
Photo-0078_e1.jpg

Back