• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleased with my buns

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
Just took my 2 for their healthcheck with the nurse (they have a healthcare plan for vaccs which includes a nurse check) and she said they are the healthiest and best kept bunnies she's seen all year.

Their nails didn't need clipping, their teeth were fine, their weight was good and their bums were clean :D. I'm very pleased with them.

If I was you I'd be pretty pleased with myself too not just the buns - you are obviously a very good bunny mum!

If I was you I'd be pretty pleased with myself too not just the buns - you are obviously a very good bunny mum!

I agree. A lot is down to you :)

I think you might be at the same vet as me, as I have a years health plan for mine. I like knowing I have those nurse check ups for reasurance as much as anything, it's alway nice to hear you doing things right.

I agree. A lot is down to you :)

I think you might be at the same vet as me, as I have a years health plan for mine. I like knowing I have those nurse check ups for reasurance as much as anything, it's alway nice to hear you doing things right.

Yes, probably is the same chain. I'm sure you are at the branch closer to Cambridge though :wave:

I like to have it for the teeth checks. If you time it right with vaccs you can get teeth checks every 3 months.

Yes, probably is the same chain. I'm sure you are at the branch closer to Cambridge though :wave:

I like to have it for the teeth checks. If you time it right with vaccs you can get teeth checks every 3 months.

Yeah, I live just outside Cambridge, so take him to the one at Camborne. I'm new to taking a bunny there as I used a different one for my previous ones. But it's where we take our dog and they're really lovely there, so thought it would be easier to have them at the same one.

Great minds must think alike. When I got the plan I thought of the nurse healthchecks as 3 monthly check ups :D

Just took my 2 for their healthcheck with the nurse (they have a healthcare plan for vaccs which includes a nurse check) and she said they are the healthiest and best kept bunnies she's seen all year.

Their nails didn't need clipping, their teeth were fine, their weight was good and their bums were clean :D. I'm very pleased with them.

thats fantastic :wave: you must be proud of yourself too for being such a good bunny mum to them

Back