• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shower curtains on my runs now

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
The things i do for rabbits:lol:

Thanks Karen x for getting them for me:)

100_0410.jpg

100_0411.jpg

100_0412.jpg

100_0413.jpg

What are you weighing them down with? As it get quite windy here strong enough to lift a hutch hugger. I want to do the same to me chicken run.

Last edited:
They look lovely Marie. :D:D I bet the buns are happy.

You will probably need to fix the bottom down somehow or they'll flap about if it gets windy. ;);) I've got one that I'm planning to fix to my aviary door - I'm thinking I'll make some holes and put eyelets in them (so they don't rip and get bigger) then attach to the door with hooks. I can't use the grip clamps because there's no timber framing sticking out to clip them onto. :roll:

They look lovely Marie. :D:D I bet the buns are happy.

You will probably need to fix the bottom down somehow or they'll flap about if it gets windy. ;);) I've got one that I'm planning to fix to my aviary door - I'm thinking I'll make some holes and put eyelets in them (so they don't rip and get bigger) then attach to the door with hooks. I can't use the grip clamps because there's no timber framing sticking out to clip them onto. :roll:

Ive put some run panels at the bottom and moved some heavy pots and put those up against them so we will see what happens:?:lol:

Wow they look fab!! Where do you get the clear shower curtains from? :) Could do with some of these for Ronnies run as its getting really wet in there when it rains :(

Wow they look fab!! Where do you get the clear shower curtains from? :) Could do with some of these for Ronnies run as its getting really wet in there when it rains :(

They were from Ikea, very cheap but i couldnt get to an ikea so someone off here got them and posted them out so worked out more expensive:lol::lol:

Back