• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe it

It's funny that Cookie and Crumble aren't bomded, yet they're being rehomed as a pair and the photo shows them snuggled together?!

Are you going to rehome anybun?

It's funny that Cookie and Crumble aren't bomded, yet they're being rehomed as a pair and the photo shows them snuggled together?!

Are you going to rehome anybun?

They probably just forgot to tick the bonded box when putting them on, its very easy to do :) They are obviously a very close couple :love:

I know an aggressive male rabbit looking for a new home if you're interested?

I need to talk to blokie, & Suki needs 14 days after her elusive myxi-all clear (her manky eye is definitely getting better now), but another bun prospect seems more appealing than attempting to bond Suki with another girl & Calel:oops:

Plus I paid off my vets bills:oops::lol: (like 8 minutes ago!)

I always said next bun would be a hard-to-homer so aggression/dental/age or whatever. Athough I am drawn to NZ whites - I know that's cos of Alistair:cry:

Suki is only tiny, with poor eyesight, & quite dominating with other buns, so I am a bit limited in husbun choices

I hope Suki gets the all clear soon and a suitable husbun can be found :)

All the bunnies you've linked to are gorgeous, but I particularly love the NZ Red, Amber, and Starlight's Castiel :love:

Ah we have a bad with people and bunnies boy bun too

Remember Owen?

Owenc.jpg

Ermmmmmmm......... yes :shock:

I just know that while I protect Treacle from Suki - Calel is gonna be attaching himself to some body part:roll::lol:

If I do try it - it will b Treacle & Suki alone for a coupe of hours & if that works, Calel will meet her:oops:

Back