• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he happier without her after all? :(

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Hi recall bif unbonded herself from bertie last sunday as shed been in the vet hospital?
well shes been living in my room hiding and running out lunging and biting:oops:

meanwhile downstairs...the pop up tent has gone..the floor lovley and clean...and bertie has three beds to choose from as well as the floor and the litter tray..he takes a snooze in each everyday:lol:

he still does some poops when hes eating but hes doing even more in the litter tray than hed just started to.

hes so relaxed and laid back and uber cuddly again....hes being so lcena..now ive said that hell pee everywhere overnite!!:lol:

no smears of squishy poos..he has stopped doing excess cecals ...hes not pooing for britain all over the floor etc. Not a single drop of wee wee on ANY of the beds..or the floor!!! which is sooo unusual.

he seems very happy and i think hes enjoying bif not being there with him..i think he may have been sufferring stresss from clingy stressed out bossy aggressive bif.

What do we do..i dont want to take her down there or hell pee and poop from the visit...and i dont want her going for him again but i must try someday i said.
But now seeing him soo content and happy and clean..i wonder if he even wants her back.

shes still agressive more than usual and as scared as usual....

Do you think for his sake she should remain usptairs in my room where she has a nice chunk of my room floor to live in.

i dont want to split them up but seeing as they aready have i dont want to try rebonding over xmas in case one gets badly hurt etc.

should i give a few play sessions in the lounge like she used to have with bandit when bertie lost willow...theres no where neutral in this hosue.

aarghhhh..............

but seeing as hes thriving..would it be wrong to rebond them together or maybe leave things like they are?

Personally I'd leave them be for a while....is there any option to get Bif a partner of her own that she chooses?

Poor little girl...she's been through so much in her little life....I wish she'd just learn to calm down :( :love: She'd be so much happier if she chilled out.

Lots of nose rubs to the pair of them :love:

Aww, you have a tough decision to make and I know that its hard when you see all the bonded buns snugled together, perhaps if if you give them a bit of time, hopefully she will become calmer and more confident and you can try again. Lots of calming vibes for you, I know its not easy

Back