• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop- such an improvement

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone wanting to see how Snowdrop is doing here is a quick video of her. She has put on loads of weight since being away from Strawberry and just looks so much better. She is brighter and seems alot happier. She hasnt had a bloat episode since being away from here whereas before she was having about one a week and her poos have been almost normal! No diahorrea for a while now!!!

IMG00522-20091203-1949.jpg

awww, she's so cute! Glad she's doing better. Shame the bond didnt work out, but glad she's on the mend. :love::love:

awww, she's so cute! Glad she's doing better. Shame the bond didnt work out, but glad she's on the mend. :love::love:

All three are going to Fayes (Cottonmathers) in a few weeks to attempt to bond them as a trio. If it doesnt work out then I will have to think about what is going to bed best for them all.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:...What a beautiful bunny!

I hate to say it, but would she be better off with Bungle?

:love::love::love::love::love::love:...What a beautiful bunny!

I hate to say it, but would she be better off with Bungle?

Yes probably. This is something we will try when they go to Fayes for bonding. Hopefully a trio will work and Strawberry will be less bossy with her if Bungle is there too. If its not going to work with Strawbs then we will try and bond Snow and Bungle and Strawberry will go outside with a partner in the spring. I can only have one group of bunnies in the house!

Yes probably. This is something we will try when they go to Fayes for bonding. Hopefully a trio will work and Strawberry will be less bossy with her if Bungle is there too. If its not going to work with Strawbs then we will try and bond Snow and Bungle and Strawberry will go outside with a partner in the spring. I can only have one group of bunnies in the house!

Sounds like a great plan!! Well done you!:D:D:D

Sounds like a great plan!! Well done you!:D:D:D

Of course it all depends on the bunnies! If Snowdrop gets too stressed at the bonding I will have her as a single bun. Problem then is if Strawbs and Bungle dont bond we would have to rehome Bungle as we can't have three single bunnies, two would be bad enough!

I am hoping at least a pair and hopefully a trio will come out of the bonding!

Of course it all depends on the bunnies! If Snowdrop gets too stressed at the bonding I will have her as a single bun. Problem then is if Strawbs and Bungle dont bond we would have to rehome Bungle as we can't have three single bunnies, two would be bad enough!

I am hoping at least a pair and hopefully a trio will come out of the bonding!

I'll hope with you!!

Back