• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny lounge...

willowholly

Mama Doe
010920091108.jpg

010920091110.jpg

This is the downstairs en suite bedroom made into their room.Through the double doors is a shower room which they have access to.They are free range 24/7.Its nice to be able to watch TV with them down here.Having a battle with my hubby at mo as he wants to make this his office.I keep saying he wont be able to concentrate with B digging!!:lol:

Last edited:
Looks great, lucky bunnies! :D

Please tell me that it's usually a complete mess with hay everywhere & that you just tidied up for the photos though. :lol::lol::lol: It's so neat!

Looks great, lucky bunnies! :D

Please tell me that it's usually a complete mess with hay everywhere & that you just tidied up for the photos though. :lol::lol::lol: It's so neat!
oh yes,& I manage to tred the hay upstairs into our lounge,kitchen,bathroom!!:lol:Yes it normally looks like a bombs hit it!!!

Well I can assure you that Billy and Bonnie arent that houseproud and Kevin and Perry ....well if you could see the horror they cause in my room :roll:

oh yes,& I manage to tred the hay upstairs into our lounge,kitchen,bathroom!!:lol:Yes it normally looks like a bombs hit it!!!

Glad you said that, it has made me feel better! My pair spend their day trying to spread as much hay has they can around their room and the house resulting in us having the 'barn look':lol:

Your bunny lounge is gorgeous, what lucky bunnies - mine are free range in the dining room and it is so nice to see them hoping up to say hello when I get in.

Wowzas. Those are some lucky buns.:love: I wish I had a room to give to Oz to be free reign. He'd probably love that. He'd chew it to hell, but he'd be in heaven.

Back