• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Was just sent this picture of me and my boy!
It was taken a few months ago....he's bigger now!!

cropLiveHayd2009-milespics193.jpg

and here's one of him just looking bootiful!

3100_186884285650_611210650_6584-1.jpg

Teddy is huuuuuuuge! And gorgeous of course!

Teddy: Fank you! I is pawsome...and all guests ever do is swoon over Rooby....I is the BEEG pawsome one. Grandma Karen says dat Rooby might rival my siyze....She better nawt!

He is gorgeous!!:love::love:...also MASSIVE!! How big is he??!

Nearly 7 kilo's now. Three weeks ago he was 5.45...:(:( (He wasn't very well, but is far better now!) In that picture I think he's 6kg/6.5kg. I'm really little though (5ft3) so he looks bigger!

He's huge!!! But very gorgeous :love:

Thanks! :love::love:

I free feed him his mix (which I know almost everyone on here is against) but he's still growing, and isn't fat. I might rethink it when he's fully grown, but I can't imagine giving him an egg cup...:shock:! It'd be gone in 5 minutes!

My Teddy's 4kg at the mo... just weighed him on hoomin scales! He has quite abit of muscle and weight to put on but he's fully grown.... Your teds going to be a monster!!!

My Teddy's 4kg at the mo... just weighed him on hoomin scales! He has quite abit of muscle and weight to put on but he's fully grown.... Your teds going to be a monster!!!

He already is!! Have you seen the pictures of Ol and him? He was predicted to be 6.5kg....K was VERY wrong!:lol::lol: Ruby should be slightly smaller, but as a female I predict she's going to be HUGE. She's his niece, so the large genes are there!

Back