• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is a bad eye infection?

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Without sounding like i have an eye infection fetish, has anyone got any photo's of bad eye infections on bunnies, or one's from the internet that you would consider extreme?

Blossom's eye infection STILL hasn't cleared after almost a week. We have been to the vets twice now. She has had her eye drops changed to higher strength one's and we are now syringe feeding her with antibiotics. We are taking her back to the vets on Friday. I will try taking a photo of her eye later on this evening.

Thanks for any adive!:wave:

Ouch, poor Eddie!

Blossom's isn't half as bad as that. If it took a year, did you keep having to pay for a constant supply of eye drops?

I think eddie was a special case, he had a major op and was on 3 antibiotics for a long long time. He also had eye drops 3 times a day. At one point his meds were costing around £70 a month

I think eddie was a special case, he had a major op and was on 3 antibiotics for a long long time. He also had eye drops 3 times a day. At one point his meds were costing around £70 a month

Oh gosh, poor little guy. They are such vulnerable little creatures aren't they!

Back