• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Zebedee please

*Bex*

Mama Doe
He hasn't eaten all day :cry:
He has willingly taken a big syringe feed just now and seems pretty active but he isn't interested in eating food himself. We think its a bad reaction to his VHD jab he had last night. He has seen the vet this morning and no other problems were found and i've been in contact with them on and off all day.

Can he have some vibes that he starts eating himself soon

I hope he's ok. I think the VHD vacc can make them feel a little bit 'off' for a day or two.
Did he have Cylap or Lapinject out of curiosity?

Yes it was the cylap one. Thanks for the vibes :) I'm hoping he starts eating soon. I guess its a good sign that he's enjoying his syringe food?

Yes it was the cylap one. Thanks for the vibes :) I'm hoping he starts eating soon. I guess its a good sign that he's enjoying his syringe food?

Yes- it's a pain when they won't swallow it and just let it dribble out. maybe if he enjoys it he would lap some from a saucer? less stressful all round.
Might be worth asking for lapinject next year xx

Yes- it's a pain when they won't swallow it and just let it dribble out. maybe if he enjoys it he would lap some from a saucer? less stressful all round.
Might be worth asking for lapinject next year xx

He's got a bowl of normal pellets, bowl of mushy pellets and some veggies but only interested in it from the syringe :? He has just had a few nibbles of mushy pellets from his bowl :)

He seems a lot better now :) he ate the rest of his mushy pellets and when i put him back out he was pushing Flopsy out the way at the food bowl :)

Just been for a last check on him and he looked a lot happier and more like his cheeky self :) :love:

Good on yer Zebedee. Well done!
[You've got him well trained Bex. They usually keep us up all night]

Back