• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcoming Oz!

River

Warren Scout
My friend Tara had adopted this little bun, who i'd already met and loved, and so I helped her set him up and everything, but by that night she was in over her head. She has OCD fairly badly and she couldn't handle his mess. So she asked me if I would take him, we'd already agreed i'd watch him for her while she went away form christmas. So, I talked it over with my girlfriend and our roomate and here he is!

The vet and the adoption place couldnt give me an apx age for him, all they said was that he was under a year. So we don't have a guestimated birthday for him yet, which makes me a little sad so if any of you have any guesses, I'll be happy to take them. You're the experts after all!

Anyways, Everyone, meet OZ!!

His one ear always flops over, he's supposed to be a Dwar, but perhaps hes part lop?
oz-1.jpg

oz2-1.jpg

oz3.jpg

He's got the best personality. He loves to show us how much he loves him cage by doing multiple binkies as fast as possible. We've built him a cardboard castle he loves, loves to chew on and he has a huge attraction to the colour blue. If it's blue, he'll pee on it, or nibble on it, or lay on it. We have a blue towel he's claimed and now stays in the living room for him to play with, and whenever we snuggle up ont he couch it has to be with the blue fuzzy blanket.

Aww, he's lovely :D He looks like a cross breed, definitely with a bit of lop in him. I'd guess about 4/5 months, he still looks babyish with some filling out to do.

Watch out for those wires, he might be ignoring them now but best to protect them anyway ;)

He's so cute! I love, love him! As for hte wires, he's actually REALLY well behaved. He's bitten a couple of them a couple times, but never very bad. We give a good, "OZ, NO" *clap hands twice* and he leaves them alone. Oh and I should add, since that picture was taken, the XBOX has been moved and that area has been blocked off with a large chunk of cardboard, which he nibbles at occasionally, but that's fine. Now he'll sniff the wires but he normally wont bite. He does have a habbit of biting clothes though, especially jeans, what's up with that?

I'll post more pictures soon!

I'd still make sure he can't reach the wires, it only takes one good bite and your stuff won't work anymore, and worse - he could electricute himself!!

We always thought we were lucky with Biscuit not chewing wires, but then she had the filter on the fish tank, two telephones, a sky cable, the XBox cable, and many many more :roll:

Newbie is a little cutie though, you must be really pleased :love:

Back