• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys??

Rae033

Young Bun
NONE of my rabbits play with toys. We have bought tons of toys from cat toys to bunny toys, even just carboard boxes. They all just sit in the cages never being touched. They are always out and about in the living room love to run around and chew on dog bones? But other than that they have no interest in anything. Does anyone have suggestions on any toys that we should try? Anything would be great!

Rabbits don't 'play' with toys the way a child might eg have a tea party with empty cups there has to be a reward or purpose of some kind. Try a treat ball and put the dry food in it. To get the food they have to 'play' with the toy.

Thanks! I understand they dont "play" with them, but mine dont even TOUCH them haha. I have gotten them some treat toys and they eat those, but I dont want to give those to them too often for obvious reason. I will definitely look into some things that I can put the food in!

Treat balls are brilliant, keeps Charlie occupied :)

He likes to chew the willow balls and stuff mostly, instead of play with the other toys we bothered to buy :D

Back