• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Video Tribute For Autumn

Starlight

Warren Veteran
A thread tonight really upset me.
A rabbit's happiness should not be measured by price. I would pay out all i did all over again for one more night with my beautiful girl :cry::cry:

I did this video tribute for her
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9f3b000b598a14e1e50351&skin_id=601

I found the words to the song quite fitting to a degree.

Childhood living it's easy to do
The things that you wanted well I bought them for you
Graceless lady, you know who I am
You know I can't let you just slide through my hands

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away

I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you've decided to show me the same
But no sweeping exits or offstage lines
Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Wild horses couldn't drag me away

I know I dreamt you a sin and a lie
And I have my freedom, but I don't have much time
Fate has been suffered and tears must be cried
So let's do some living after we die

Wild horses, couldn't drag me away...away

I Love You Darling, it has almost been a month.. an anniversary that falls on my birthday, and shares the anniversary day of my darling Star passing. :cry:

wow beautiful tribute .. though I shed a few tears during it..

You can see even though she was very ill she was still enjoying life (and her food) you did absolutely everything you could for her - you should be proud.....

:love::love::love:

I love this song and it fits so well. I'm on the verge of tears though...

I never knew Autumn personally, but through your love of her I feel I did. She was a beautiful, brave girl. You gave her everything and she gave it back. :)

Every time someone goes through this, I always think of my baby Lopsie. Even now, almost 6 years later tears still come to my eyes on occasion. But I always try to think back on the great times we shared and everything he gave to me. I celebrate his life and it makes me smile. I know it will take a while for you, but hopefully the pain of loosing her will turn to the joy of having her. And the joy of being able to share her life.

*hug*

Kris, that was incredibly moving.

I don't need to tell you what a gorgeous girl she was.

RIP beautiful Autumn.

I cried. A lovely tribute, and hopefully help a little with your grieve too.
Hope things get easier for you. RIP Autumn.

I can't watch the video as my computer won't play it, but your song choice is beautiful, just like Autumn. Thinking of you. xx

Every time you post something new about her I cry all over again, she must have been the most loved bunny ever and she was gorgeous. RIP beautiful girl

Back