• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau and Sunflower, Bonding Day 7, THEY'RE IN LUUURVE!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have humping! Caroline has put Sunflower back in her cage overnight, but humping's a good sign right? And no fighting? Last time we attempted to bond the first thing they did was went for each other in a huge fur-flinging fight!

Last edited:
Okay, today Caroline says they are hopping around happily together. No grooming yet though :?

Fingers crossed everyone!! :love:

Sounds like everything is going well! Hopefully my three are going to be boned on dec 19th, im so nervous already!

Good luck with bonding!! Rimmi and Winter are quite happily grooming each other now, Rimmi took a while figuring out how he was meant to hump, lol, bless him, he doesnt do much now but I think it was him saying he was boss :D Hes a good lad. Winter is sweet too... she keeps asking Rimmi for reassurance when I let them out today, Rimmi would leap onto the sofa and then turn around and stare at Winter who was looking at the sofa dubiously.... she did eventually jump up and then they were skipping around the room binkying :love: Cant wait to see these two loving each other up!!

Good luck with bonding!! Rimmi and Winter are quite happily grooming each other now, Rimmi took a while figuring out how he was meant to hump, lol, bless him, he doesnt do much now but I think it was him saying he was boss :D Hes a good lad. Winter is sweet too... she keeps asking Rimmi for reassurance when I let them out today, Rimmi would leap onto the sofa and then turn around and stare at Winter who was looking at the sofa dubiously.... she did eventually jump up and then they were skipping around the room binkying :love: Cant wait to see these two loving each other up!!

awww, i want that for my boy :love:

It's official, Beau and Sunflower are officially in love! There's been no fighting, biting etc. Caroline says they are very much in love :D Beau has been a bit constipated, but apparently that's pretty common in boys that haven't seen a girl before :oops: Sunflower is currently having a conscious dental, and then in a couple of hours THEY'RE COMING HOME, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I have no doubt that this will help my mental state considerably - I need bunnies in my life!! :love:

Brilliant news :) Can't wait to see pics :D Hope they settle down well back at yours xx

Back