• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buying things for buns? Mine are so ungrateful :)

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I spent a fortune today on my buns - well not a fortune but £33 :lol:

i bought a tunnel, lots of hay and hay cookies, some willow toys and other little bits and sooty has turned her nose up at all of it :roll: - i thought she would love the hay cookies - but no not interested..

Ungrateful or what :lol::lol:

(is it just me but i love spending money on the buns - i spent about an hour in the giant pet store :oops:)

Last edited:
:lol::lol:
I've been there. They are like little kids - the toy is of no interest but the cardboard box gives hours of fun. Two of mine are currently playing with cardboard boxes with holes cut in so they are like caves :love::love: Not very sophisticated my bunnies :roll:

Mine are like that! What I've found is that if I give them a new toy they will completely ignore it. But after a while they will start to play with it, as if they rediscover its there...but it can take a LONG time!

Timmy and Pickle are also happiest with a cardboard box!:lol:

Back