• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its hard work being this gorgeous....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
021220092740.jpg

021220092739.jpg

021220092742.jpg

021220092741.jpg

021220092744.jpg

021220092745.jpg

021220092747.jpg

021220092748.jpg

Permanent Housebun then?????

I wish, he was quite happy i was sat shivering in about 10 layers, i switch the heating off in the morning before work then he comes in for a run round when i get in. He has a huge coat and gets hot very quickly!

Have you just got him Lara?He is gorgeus!Is he a frenchie?:love:

Yeh someone on another forum spotted someone advertising him on freeads, he looked so sad ina little hutch and run with no grass or hay i put an appeal on here in the welfare section.... parsnipbun picked him up and had him for a week before bringing him most of the way down here, I am supposed to be fostering him :roll::lol: He's definetely a frenchie :) Am going to book him in to have his teabags off next week then he just needs his VHD, expensive hobby rescuing buns, dont know how the rescues manage!

Yeh someone on another forum spotted someone advertising him on freeads, he looked so sad ina little hutch and run with no grass or hay i put an appeal on here in the welfare section.... parsnipbun picked him up and had him for a week before bringing him most of the way down here, I am supposed to be fostering him :roll::lol:

....:shock:...No you weren't....admit it...you've fallen for the boy!!

I was going to foster him.... just have a little problem in that i love him :oops: he really needs to bond with my others for Steve to let me keep him though :(

He could be a house bunny!!:D:D

Paws crossed that he can be bonded...if not then we can sort Steve out! (or set both Teddy's on him...they could squish him!)

Back