• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny house

delly

Warren Scout
bailey023.jpg

Bailey in his new bunny house :)

bailey015.jpg

bailey017.jpg

caught stretching and cleaning his back leg hehe!:love:

I got it from ebay just search rabbit house and i think its a couple of pages through think i bidded and won it at £7! :) and its easy enough to put together because it doesn't come with instructions ha. He loves it bless him! Now i am just waiting to get him a girl friend to snuggle up together in there :love:

oh and if your bunnies are alot bigger than a mini lop i'm afraid it probably won't be big enough because i got the large house. If you know someone handy with wood i am sure it wouldn't take them long at all to knock one up! Unfortunately no one i know is good at diy my dad tries but fails miserably!! ha

I have that house, I got it with my bunny run :) Probably the same guy on ebay.

Looks like you are more use than my OH, he still hasn't bothered building Biscuit's :roll:

I did put some bits together wrong at first but only with the little wooden pegs as i was figuring which bit went where but other than that its pretty easy! Now wondering whether to give it a lick of paint! See if i can get a brightly coloured pet safe one though :lol:

I have that house, I got it with my bunny run :) Probably the same guy on ebay.

Looks like you are more use than my OH, he still hasn't bothered building Biscuit's :roll:

Back