• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Shazzabunny!!

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Hello new mummy Sharon, Finn here!! I thought you would like to see some lovely pictures of me today :D:wave:

I was feeling a bit grumpy at first, sorry :(
finn15.jpg

But then I thought you might want to see my icky eye :lol: You can just about see my eye ball, isn't it lovely!?
finn17.jpg

Then mummy Cerys gave me some of my favourite treat, a handful of bunny brunch. So I decided I wasn't going to get up to eat it so I just stretched across my comfy bed of hay and ate it lying down! :lol:
finn16.jpg

I hope you liked my pictures, I can't wait to meet you new mummy Sharon!! :wave:
Lots of love Finn

He is spoilt rotten, he gets a hay bed big enough for me to curl up on! Try and re-arrange it or remove dirty bits at your own risk though!! :lol: He HATES me touching his bedding!! Lol!!

SHARON, where are you!!!

Cerys :)

Oh Finn :love: you have really cheered me up, i had an awful day yesterday and this is exactly the therapy i needed :love:. What a gorgeous big chilled out boy, im soooooo excited :love: roll on 22nd!

Ach bless him, his wee eyes are very wattery aren't they :(.

Thank you so much for posting these Cerys, :D

Oh Finn :love: you have really cheered me up, i had an awful day yesterday and this is exactly the therapy i needed :love:. What a gorgeous big chilled out boy, im soooooo excited :love: roll on 22nd!

Ach bless him, his wee eyes are very wattery aren't they :(.

Thank you so much for posting these Cerys, :D

No problem Sharon!!

Yep his left eye is always terribly watery, I usually have to give all round it a good scrub with salty water every few days :( Thankfully his right eye has behaved itself for the past few months and hasn't required eye drops recently! Woo hoo!

Oh bless him. No problem with the eye cleaning or drops, we are used to that with Gracie, though hers only really play up in summer time :?.

Ha ha ha, thats so funny that he doesn't like you messing up his bed.

Aww Gracie is a lucky girly. I think Finn secretly loves his Maxitrol drops, you can see the sigh of relief when I put them in. The really seem to releieve the irritation for him.

Yes you should hear the growls of him when I am trying to clean out round him. He quite regularly grabs hold of my sleeve or shreds the gloves I am wearing! He is a rascal!!

Thats good he doesn't mind the drops, makes things much easier. They are really good drops, always work well for Gracie too.

Does he use a water bottle or bowl? My buns are used to bowls because of the shed, but if he needs a bottle, that can be arranged.

:lol: bunny growls are so funny, they just dont suit coming from a rabbit, you know?

He drinks from a bowl so he does. Though I always give him a bottle as well just incase, even though there is never any water gone from the bottle lol!! :lol:

Finn sounds like a dog when he growls, its hilarious! Anybody new working with him is always terrified the first time he growls at them!! :lol::lol:

Good stuff :D, Gracie cant use a bottle, she just doesn't understand them :lol:. And the rest of the buns prefer bowls too, more natural i suppose?

Taffy used to be a growler :lol:. Before she was spayed (we didn't know if she was spayed or not when she came to the rescue, so we held back until she had a false pregnancy) she growled all the time. Especially when we went to lift her, really deep growling. She actually bit Scott once, she was growling and usually when she did, if we picked her up, she was ok, but Scott proceeded to tickle her cheeks and she went mental and bit him :lol: he totally deserved it though, she was obviously angry, goodness knows why he tried to tickle her :roll:, he learned his lesson rather quickly.

Good stuff :D, Gracie cant use a bottle, she just doesn't understand them :lol:. And the rest of the buns prefer bowls too, more natural i suppose?

Taffy used to be a growler :lol:. Before she was spayed (we didn't know if she was spayed or not when she came to the rescue, so we held back until she had a false pregnancy) she growled all the time. Especially when we went to lift her, really deep growling. She actually bit Scott once, she was growling and usually when she did, if we picked her up, she was ok, but Scott proceeded to tickle her cheeks and she went mental and bit him :lol: he totally deserved it though, she was obviously angry, goodness knows why he tried to tickle her :roll:, he learned his lesson rather quickly.

awww shazza gracie isn't on her own in not understanding the water bottler, rosie also doesn't have a clud, ive held them in front of her in past but she has none of it :oops::lol: mowgli was the same

Back