• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know anything about a parcel I've had U/D with pictures

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
It's amazing, it's full of bunny stuff, thank you :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
OMG yes, there is a note in it saying from Santa? who did it? The bunnies are going to be sooooo pleased :love::love::love: in fact we have a biter coming the weekend, lots of bitey things for her :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am proper filling up, I will get piccies on the weekend with the rescues with their pressies :love:

OMG yes, there is a note in it saying from Santa? who did it? The bunnies are going to be sooooo pleased :love::love::love: in fact we have a biter coming the weekend, lots of bitey things for her :lol::lol:

Its secret santa :lol::lol: you cant ask who did it - though sounds lovely whoever it was x

I got a lovely big box this morning as well!! :love::love:

I am mean and making the buns wait until christmas for theirs :lol:

Thank you so much for the member who sent it, and i loved the little card!!

Awwww people are so kind :love::love::love::love:

I wish I could thank someone, whoever it is THANK YOU :love::love::love::love::love:

I am so pleased you have got a secret santa as I couldn't think of a more deserving rescue Tree:D:D:D

:shock: Tree!! It was Santa of course!! :shock: :lol:

Glad the bunnies liked the pressies, i really need to post mine tomorrow without fail, im seriously slacking :oops: xXx

oi! dont u santas start revealing yourselves hehehe!

:lol:

im glad some places have their pressies already! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry not been about much but I have some pictures of some of the rescue bunnies playing with their toys :D

P1030249.jpg

P1030250.jpg

P1030251.jpg

P1030252.jpg

P1030253.jpg

P1030254.jpg

P1030256.jpg

P1030255.jpg

P1030257.jpg

P1030258.jpg

P1030259.jpg

Awwww, gorgeous bunnies happy with their pressies :love::love::love: Even if their mummy was naughty and opened it before Xmas :lol:

(Not from me btw, I'm secret santa to a different rescue)

Awwww, gorgeous bunnies happy with their pressies :love::love::love: Even if their mummy was naughty and opened it before Xmas :lol:

(Not from me btw, I'm secret santa to a different rescue)

Haha, norty mummy, tisn't christmas yet!!!

They look so happy. Wasn't me either! :wave:

Bryn said it wasn't Christmas yet too :oops::oops::oops:, thought maybe they could have them a bit early :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Back