• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet habits!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Why does Snowdrop insist on weeing in her litter tray the second it has been cleaned out?

And why does Bungle do 3 million poos a day? I have never seen so many poos from such a small bunny!

I like nice clean litter trays but I would have to empty them every 10 mins to keep Snow and Bungles clean!

oh god, the buns litter tray fills up COMPLETLEY within a day. They have a giant cat tray as well... AND only use the tray at night :shock:.
I put their food bowl next to the litter tray so they can poo and eat at the same time :lol::lol:

oh god, the buns litter tray fills up COMPLETLEY within a day. They have a giant cat tray as well... AND only use the tray at night :shock:.
I put their food bowl next to the litter tray so they can poo and eat at the same time :lol::lol:

Snowdrop poos everywhere not just in her tray! She has recently become better with her litter tray though and now only wees in there. She just likes to go for a massive wee as soon as I have cleaned it!!!

Back