• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello all bunny lovers

good evenng all . i have recently lost our pet bunny 48 hours ago, he had a stroke and did not recover.
to sofen the blow for my family i went and got them a new baby bunny currenty named snowy (buy my children not me ) i would like to call her dandy. shes wonderfull . last night my friend called and askedif i could help with one of her adult rabbits and re home him for short while.
because of course i love bunnys i said yes. i now have two new additions to our family snowy dutch mini and humpfrey full size massave lop . :love: i am going to have my work cut right out and i will find it hard to return him home.
i would love to see pictures of other peoples rabbits and also does anyone have any ideas of ways to keep them occupied x x x
:D:D

well i have fallen in love with him and would really love to but hes only come to live with me for a sleep over for a few months :( but he has a family of his own x

Hello!! :wave:

Sorry to hear you lost your bun :( But ever so glad to hear you've found a space in your heart for your two new additions! :D

Do you mind me asking how you've come to be looking after Humprey? If his proper owners are just too busy could you offer to rehome him? Maybe offer them a little money for him or something. ;) Of course, if it's that they've got you to look after him whilst they're on holiday or something, then they're likely to want him back. :( :lol:

As for how to keep them occupied.... That's not too hard! :D Where are they kept at the moment? Are they inside or outside? And are the together or seperate? The first thing I would suggest is (if you're going to keep Humprey this is!) to get them neutered and bond them together. There's no better entertainment for a bun than another bun! :D Do they have lots of space to run around in? Also, have you got them any toys? Most pet shops sell small animal toys and fabric tunnels which my bunnies love. Mine love cardboard boxes too. They sit in them and pull them apart from the inside out! It creates a lot of mess but keeps them busy for hours and boxes are free :D. You could also fill them with hay or shredded paper. They'll enjoy pulling it all out again and shoving it round in the box.

nose twitches

sorry for your loss
congratulations on your new arrival
snowy so no first prizes for guessing his colour
perhaps he could be called snowy and his nick name is dandy snow.
i like unusual names
one of my rescues was called lilly 'cause sh s white (boohoo too common)
my white child i called keeden it is aboriginal for moon ( closest I could get to white)

venice

Back