• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit do this ?

seagreen

Warren Scout
Toby canters into a room & the first thing he usually does is worry about opening the other door / baby gate - its like he has to make sure his entrances & exits are all open.

Drives me mad when phone rings in other room, I open door to answer it but I can't hear whats being said on the phone because Toby is rattling the babygate on the other doorway, trying to get it open.

Don't remember my other rabbits doing this - perhaps Toby was a get away man or a Healthy & Safety officier in one of his previous lives.

Not so much doors but Scamp will get quite cross if there is anything blocking his usual path up and down the living room. It get thrown out of the way quite violently :lol:

yup 2 of mine get rattly if they are not let out on time, and like to throw things in there way of their formula 1 track :roll::lol:

Ogs and Delly love going out my door way, but if its just the one going out theu will only do so far. I always have to go and fetch them back :lol:
If someone is on the landing or coming up the stairs, they will be up at the door wanting to know who it is :lol:

I need eyes in my bum - if I leave the door open to the porch - they are straight in there for the cat biscuits - they adore them!

I need eyes in my bum - if I leave the door open to the porch - they are straight in there for the cat biscuits - they adore them!

Know that feeling as soon as the door is open, Choco is straight for the kittie bickies!

Hope they're not *gulp*....*whispers*...rabbit flavoured ones!!:shock::shock:

Back