• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to all secret santas

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I know its really really fun and lovely to wrap things up - but I just went to post a SS and had to pay almost £8 in postage despite having been really careful not to include heavy things!!! Felt very silly and also felt that I had been really selfish about wanting to do all the wrapping etc for my own enjoyment, when I could have easily bought all the things on-line and got them sent direct - and spent that £8 on things for the rescue rather than the post office!

So if you are doing a SS think about the postage and maybe do what XMissySJx suggested and buy on-line!!

Opppps!! Following on from that just a reminder that pampered piggies are doing free postage for secret santa which comes in really handy as all of your money then goes to the rescue

I need to post mine soon and i think £8 sounds about right for what its going to cost :? Its been sat here wrapped for about 2 weeks... ive been holding off because its so heavy!! :oops:

:wave: I ordered from Pampered Piggies last week so could spend a bit more on the bunnies with the free postage.

When we order from pampered piggies do we have to mention that it is secret santa? and do they do food for bunnies?

For my secret santa there are a few things I want to get but they are from different places. Do you think the rescue will mind if they receive their gifts in a few separate orders as I dont want to pay postage for it all to come here then pay again for me to post it to them.

Also how will the rescue know its a secret santa gift if they use receive a random item through the post?

For my secret santa there are a few things I want to get but they are from different places. Do you think the rescue will mind if they receive their gifts in a few separate orders as I dont want to pay postage for it all to come here then pay again for me to post it to them.

Also how will the rescue know its a secret santa gift if they use receive a random item through the post?

Online stores, especially Sally @ pampered piggies will put a note in the box for you saying its from an RU SS :)

Back