• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Nature Alpine Medow Hay

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
My buns cannot get enough of this!!! Bought some on Sunday and the buns go mad for eat, they actually eat it in preference to pellets...

Last edited:
My buns cannot get enough of this!!! Bought some on Sunday and the buns go mad for eat, they actually eat it in preference to pellets...

Where did you get it from, I have a bunny that doesnt seem to eat hay and his poo is really small, I need to try it. Well, him obviously, not me :lol:)

You can get it from the hay experts website, if you google 'hay experts alpine hay' you should find the range :)

I had some problems with the link, go to the hay experts website and look at meadow hays, it is on there :) I have also found fussy buns like the Oat, Wheat and Barley hay for Hay experts

It is Bavarian hay, it has to be good!! :lol: Mine like the oat, wheat and barley mix best. And the Excel hay with dandelion is also quite popular.

Ive not tried this one on my lot ...largely because its rather expensive to be buying enough for 16 bunnies! :shock: :lol:

I got some too on Sunday and I put a huge pile in with Frankie and Kassy in the morning when I come home from work it has all gone. :)

Back