• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Advent Calendars

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
Yes, another P@H rant...

I got Bisc an advent calendar for Christmas. I have now opened two doors and the little spaces are filled with white chocolate drops (about 15:shock:). I know that she is not supposed to eat all of them (thankfully) and took most away, giving her a couple in the morning.

It says on the back in the middle of the print, that no more than 5 a day should be given. I just wonder how many people would notice that :roll:

It's such a lovely idea, but next year I think I will make one with healthy treats inside. I thought there would be more variety and more healthy foods.

Ooooooh I didnt know you could get bunny advent calendars,I could get one for the buns to share:D [but they probably wouldnt eat the choccie drops:(]

I used to buy B one of these & emptied each day into her treat box so she didn't get many but it still aggrevated her renal problems so not bought her one this year.

Back