• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit in need

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Can anyone offer a home to Daisy
DSC03587.jpg

She is a female unspayed doe approx 1.5-2 years, Her owner has lost her job and cannot afford to keep her, I have bought her a bag of food to tied here over but have now just moved city's so wont be able to check up on her, She is in the Derby area. Would be able to take her around the derby notts lec area's.

Hope she finds a home soon, she's pretty :love:. Just wanted to bump this up in cse anyone had missed it.

It might help if you say whether she's an outdoor or indoor bun' and if she comes with any sort of accommodation such as a hutch etc. :)

She is beautiful! Hope she finds a home soon xx :love:

unfortunatly i lost my previous rabbit to myxomatosis i want to get a new rabbit that will be vaccinated. can i put him in my old rabbit hutch? it has been throughly cleaned?

unfortunatly i lost my previous rabbit to myxomatosis i want to get a new rabbit that will be vaccinated. can i put him in my old rabbit hutch? it has been throughly cleaned?

You may want to start a new thread for that

Click on the New Thread button

Back