• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall we get 2 more

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
After reading about all the buns about to become homeless, my o/h and I have been talking and we think that if we get another pair and bond them with Emily and Muffin, there is plently of room in the ground floor of the shed. Its 8 x 10 and they also have access all day to the 8 x 10 run. When we are home, they spend all day in the garden so it wouldnt be any trouble to have a couple more. The shed is insulated and we have a tiny radiator on the top tier to keep the babies warm as they dont have their winter coats but the heat doesnt really get underneath so it stays cool for Em and Muff.

The only thing is we would need help with the bonding, we managed to bond Em and Muff but that was sooo stressful and scary, dont know if we could bond 4/

What do you think?

I've always wanted to get 2 girl bunnies for D&J.

I think if you have got the space and you can take care of 2 more - I'd say gor for it! :D

Some Rescues can do bonding for you :)

Good Luck x

I agree with Jack :) If you have enough time and money for 2 more buns then why not? You certainly have the space :)

deffo if you have got the space, time and money - personally if i had all that i would have maximum buns ..

Big question is - Which buns are you going to get?????? :D

yeah by all means go for it BUT be prepared that it might not work.New bunnies may not bond with your existing buns,it might upset the existing bond,would you be able to house 2 separate pairs or [heaven forbid] 4 single buns? [I'm sounding like a real pessimist] Best of luck if you decide to go for it!:D

yeah by all means go for it BUT be prepared that it might not work.New bunnies may not bond with your existing buns,it might upset the existing bond,would you be able to house 2 separate pairs or [heaven forbid] 4 single buns? [I'm sounding like a real pessimist] Best of luck if you decide to go for it!:D

Yeah, this is what I am worried about too. On the face of it, it seems like a no brainer but there is so much that could go wrong

it would be lovely if you took on another pair..but I would 2nd the view that the bonding may not work
if you have room to have another seperate pair then fine..you could try the bond and if it didn't work out have two lots..or just chicken out and have two pairs anyway!:lol:

( By the way have you seen Herge and Tin tin our belgian hare crosses?;))

it would be lovely if you took on another pair..but I would 2nd the view that the bonding may not work
if you have room to have another seperate pair then fine..you could try the bond and if it didn't work out have two lots..or just chicken out and have two pairs anyway!:lol:

( By the way have you seen Herge and Tin tin our belgian hare crosses?;))

Hi, I am trying to find you web site but its not coming up, could you let me know where I can find you? Thanks

Back