• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Maximus

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
This is Max....I found myself in P@H....I don't know how, and saw him in the adoption section! He had been kept in a 3ft hutch for his whole life, and was handed in, with his wifey because he had got her pregnant.....twice. Poor boy hasn't been handled much, but has loved cuddles with me. He is a standard rex, and (I think) is Pearl smoke....if that is even a colour!! How someone could have kept him in a hutch for 6 months is beyond me!! (although he has JUST weed on my floor....from the sofa!!:roll:)

He hasn't been neutered yet, but is such a sweetie. He hasn't shown any aggression to me, and keeps on licking me!! :love::love::love:

(I apologise for me!!)

091201-214309.jpg

091201-214321.jpg

091201-214335.jpg

091201-214411.jpg

091201-214417.jpg

He was called Rexie.....I didn't think that would do....Maximus suites him far better!

Yes Maximus is a fab name especially if hes being naughty! Its one of those names u can growl!

Afraid I'm never had a rex, so can't comment :(. You'll give him a wonderful life whatever you do :wave:.

I need him:love:

I PRAY that he will be accepted by Teddy....and he'll accept him....!!!

Don't know what I'll do if they can't all be bonded!!! I think he'll be submissive though, he's so good natured and has the HUGEST testicles I've ever seen (on a bunny!)

I PRAY that he will be accepted by Teddy....and he'll accept him....!!!

Don't know what I'll do if they can't all be bonded!!! I think he'll be submissive though, he's so good natured and has the HUGEST testicles I've ever seen (on a bunny!)

I will take him;):love:

Back