• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent help needed/ Sorted

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I know this shouldn't be posted here, but I can't access transport requests myself.

We need to get a bunny with special needs that is in desperate need of rescue from Eastbourne to us in bedfordshire.

Caroline can get him to Pease pottage and Steve can get as far as Junction 17 of the M25 this sunday only. Any other day he needs to be got directly to us.

Normally we do all our own bunny runs but we have too many other commitments at the moment. We only found out about this bunny a few hours ago and the situation is urgent :(

Caroline will be posting in transport for me so if anyone can help please could you post there, we would be so grateful for any help :wave:

Last edited:
:wave:Hya, I am in Horsham (I can get to Pease Pottage, or Crawley if needs be), and can bring him round to jct17 of M25 (am I right?!) on Sunday.

Journey from about 11-12pm? How would that be?

:wave:Hya, I am in Horsham (I can get to Pease Pottage, or Crawley if needs be), and can bring him round to jct17 of M25 (am I right?!) on Sunday.

Journey from about 11-12pm? How would that be?

Thats fantastic if you could :). Can you please contact Molly'smum to make arrangements with her for times at pease pottage and then let us know what time you think you will be at junction 17 and we will arrange a place to meet.

Thank you so much :love:

Back