• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy's first time free-ranging... PIC HEAVY

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
In his half of the garden of course, he had an hour and a half with me following him round before i popped him in the run and let the others out. Will let him have some more time later... couldnt actually feel my feet or hands after about 30mins!!! He loved it though :love:

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

ooooo whats up here mummy... is it a secret garden?
IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

woooohoooo i can fly!!!
IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

continued...

:shock: Mummy... this looks very high.... are you sure i can jump that far?
IMG_2443.jpg

Ok here i go...
IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

UMMMMM Porridge!!!!!
IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

is there something in the water at your house, that makes all your buns act like kooks? :lol::lol:

If so, can you bottle me some?

maybe there's just less gravity at your house????

I'm loving all the Teddy photos - he's gorgeous :love:

You're garden looks like Bunny Paradise! They are such lucky buns! :D

is there something in the water at your house, that makes all your buns act like kooks? :lol::lol:

If so, can you bottle me some?

maybe there's just less gravity at your house????

:lol: I dont know, maybe my madness rubs off on them? :lol:

What a gorgeous bunster :love:

I'd be careful with his exercise at first if he has not been used to much or has spent alot of time confined to a hutch/cage. This is because he may have weak bones atm and I'd hate for him to sustain a fracture.

He does look like he enjoyed his Free Range time :)

What a gorgeous bunster :love:

I'd be careful with his exercise at first if he has not been used to much or has spent alot of time confined to a hutch/cage. This is because he may have weak bones atm and I'd hate for him to sustain a fracture.

He does look like he enjoyed his Free Range time :)

Yeh I will thanks Jane, I followed him everywhere and the ground is seriously soft, he's just enjoying having a good romp around, the pics make him look like he's going faster than he is :lol: He did have access to a run attached to the little hutch, it was just muddy and not very big.

When i got Tinkerbell she wouldnt move when i put her in the big run for the first time let alone cope with free range. He just seems to be really enjoying himself and he's characters starting to show now which is nice :love:

I brought him in or 30mins yesturday for a run round in the house as the weather is so hideous he flopped in the hallway, steve got in from work and had to step over him... he then gently stroked him with his foot, he didnt move he quite liked it :shock: if that had been any of the other three they would have got up :lol:

Last edited:
Back