• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

waterlooville/cosham area vets spay prices?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hi im doing this as favour for my neighbour....her adult daughetrs pet bun ahs hit puberty and is doing to grunt growl lunge its my hutch!
shed got given a quote for £75...i was like ring round al the others...but then i recall doing that for another bun and they were pretty much the same.

if anyone has used a vets in that sort of area and has found them cheaper...can i please have their name and will pass it on.

its crazy how much its costing to get buns done now..no ownder so many people dont bother....its ok to break it down into four payemnts or even two...but hey there oyu go.

yes having a bun is meaning oyu have to be prepared for costs..but it seems our areas are more expensive than others...wonder why?

guess it depends on the practice.

anyone id be very greatful..shes got all her kids and hubby ill with some flu chest cough thingy and shes got a sore throat and is doing the usual mum thing...having to look after everyone else and soldier on as usual:lol: thought id help out by getting some info...esp as rolo has become doe from hell..

ah i rember it well:lol::lol:

Hi :wave::wave:
I used St Peters in Petersfield for Honey, but I can't remember how much they charged. You could always ring them and ask.

Back