• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three playing in the frost this morning...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

ummmm porridge......
IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

These pictures are lovely! I don't know how you manage to get such amazing action shots, hehe.

Ooh, and what are they eating in the last pictures? Looks yummy :oops:

You actually ought to send that first one to the Telegraph for their animal pictures of the week - it is brilliant.

Gorgeous gorgeous pics. :love:

These pictures are lovely! I don't know how you manage to get such amazing action shots, hehe.

Ooh, and what are they eating in the last pictures? Looks yummy :oops:

Porridge with apple treats sprinkled ontop (with warm water not milk!)

rosie wouls have a beano with your buns :lol: soo much energy, that food looks soo yummy on a cold and frosty morning

Amazing photos :D I'm 'awwwww'ing like mad here :lol:

I love your bunny pics, always really beautiful :D I think it helps that you have such gorgeous bunny models :love::love::love:

That first picture is awesome! They look like they were having a blast:love:

You take such great photos, do you mind if I ask what type of camera you have?

:love:
That first picture is awesome! They look like they were having a blast:love:

You take such great photos, do you mind if I ask what type of camera you have?

I also was going to ask the same thing - you always have such fab quality pictures - unless you just have very photogenic buns - unlike mine who move the second i get the camera out and by the time ive taken a picture i get the rug or a blurred mess :lol:

They are beautiful pictures :love:

amazing pics. the certainly looked like they where having fun. loved the first pic of dreamer hehe he's a flying machine.

Its a canon SLR cant remember the model number now will look when i get home! I love it though its light weight and take good pics.

However i took the ones just with my N95 camera phone! i just like going out and playing about i take lots of rubbish pics too!!

ABCD0006.jpg

ABCD0003-1.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

ABCD0007-3.jpg

ABCD0007-2.jpg

:shock: Does Dreamer ever stand still (apart from when he's eating)?:shock:
All your bunsters are gorgeous.:love::love::love::love:

Back