• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chin pics u/d more on p2

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
just been sent these of my chin to be :love:

chin1.jpg

chin.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

hes still un named hehe

Last edited:
thanks for the comments i cant get over how gorgeous he is :love:

at the moment the woman has called him Dandy short for dandilion (sp) because he pops up all over the place like a flower. apparently he escaped through the bars one night out the cage and squeezed his way into another chin cage the woman found him cuddled up to another chin family the next morning :lol: so ive got a cheeky one on my hands i think :lol:

thanks for the comments i cant get over how gorgeous he is :love:

at the moment the woman has called him Dandy short for dandilion (sp) because he pops up all over the place like a flower. apparently he escaped through the bars one night out the cage and squeezed his way into another chin cage the woman found him cuddled up to another chin family the next morning :lol: so ive got a cheeky one on my hands i think :lol:

Ooo I love the name Dandy! They're flipping fast aren't they?!

yup they are! i know im going to be drivin mad when it comes to getting him back in his cage :shock:

i think the name dandys sticking abit even im calling him dandy when i talk to my sister about him lol so i might end up keeping the name :)

awww what a cute little man!!!! and thats so sweet he escaped to cuddle up to another chinnie!! bless him. have you bought your cage for him yet? which one have you gone for? :)

im buying a large parrot cage and then converting it into a chin cage the woman im getting little dandy from is sending me tips on how she did hers :)

What a cutie :love::love::love:
I think Dandy really suits him.

He sounds like a little rascal....I think you're going to need eyes in the back of your head and an extra pair of hands :lol:

Back