• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2am....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I was on the sofa in a sleeping bag with Strawberry. He wouldnt settle last night and was trashing about in the spare room keeping us up. My OH has an important exam today so was getting cross that he couldnt sleep so at 2am me and Strawberry went down into the living room and spent the rest of the night there.

I was so angry at 2am I could have cried. My head was throbing and he spent all night jumping onto the sofa biting me and attacking me. Needless to say I am not happy with him today and am looking like a zombie at work!

Oh bless you....you're having quite a time with that young man aren't you!!

I have no suggestions but you have my sympathy because I was awake again at 4 with Kevin and Perry making noise!

I'm wondering if my indoor bunnies are missing their outdoor time now its too cold for them to go in the garden.

Last edited:
:( Poor you. I wonder if maybe something triggered Strawberry last night? I.e. a different smell? Less out time? Possibly feeling ill?

He didnt get a run out last night because it was Snowdrops turn. He does have a whole room to himself though so isnt short on space. He was probably just feeling cross that he didnt get to come downstairs.

My OH also gave him some carrot at about 10pm when the Tesco shopping arrived so I am wondering if the sugar in that made him a little hyperactive? He usually has his veg around 6pm before his run out.

My boys were always little nuisances at night. They'd chew the bars, chew the litter tray, chase each other and, um, 'do what rabbits do best' all night! Since their sixth birthday though they've settled right down at night and I don't get a peep outa them. How old are your buns?

They are quite young. Strawberry is just over 1 and is a pain in the bum. Snowdrop is about 18months and is good as gold over night, we have her in our bedroom. Bungle is about 5 months and is also brilliant over night. Its just Strawberry who is a nightmare!

Back