• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have....

MiniMadTez

Mama Doe
...one of these houses for their bunnies? If so do you like it? any opinions appreciated, thanks! :wave:

5325.jpg

I thought about getting one for Mooch for his Christmas :oops: It looks more comfy than his carrier which he currently uses as his house in the living room.

I like the look of this as mine use their carriers as hideaways when free ranging,I just worried about whether they'd chew it and if it would do them any harm :(

I like the look of this as mine use their carriers as hideaways when free ranging,I just worried about whether they'd chew it and if it would do them any harm :(

That's what I wondered about. Suppose I'd just have to keep an eye on him and take it away if he does.

I don't think he'd pee in it, he has been good recently at using his litter tray only (Scared I've just jinxed it by saying that!!!)

They are about £15 on ebay, saw them in my local garden centre, but they are slightly cheaper on ebay. There are afew different colours.

Quote:
"A functional and fun design ped bed from Ancol. Easy to fold and store with with a zip up base. Is cosy and comfortable with a padded cushion for extra luxury for your pet. Space for photo or name tag above the door. Machine washable. Suitable for cats, small dogs and rabbits. "

Approx size: 37cm x 39cm (base) 28cm (sides) 42cm (to apex of roof)

teddy has one only hers is pink. she loves it but they only use it when their in the house. i don't think she'd destroy it but think theo might :lol: it's easy washed too.

teddy has one only hers is pink. she loves it but they only use it when their in the house. i don't think she'd destroy it but think theo might :lol: it's easy washed too.

Would you recommend it?

I don't even know if Mooch would use it, but I have decided he would because I like it. Haha! :lol:

Biscuit has a bunny tent, which she throws around a lot. She doesn't go in that much and it took her a few months to go in at all. I put food in there now, suddenly it seems more appealing :lol:

mine prefer a basket rather than a house they can go inside, and they tend to pee in things that are enclosed :)

I brought 2 of these for my 2 pairs. Leo and Lila dug out the back of theirs although once they had done that they liked it. Posy sat on top of hers and Peters rather than sit in it.:roll::lol:

Back