• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster hates me :o(

rachy rabbit

Young Bun
My bunny Buster has always loved her strokes and I have always spent a lot of time each evening stroking her head and behind her ears while she relaxes and chatters her teeth and she has always loved it, until a few weeks back :cry: I think she hates me. I have no idea why but everytime I start to stroke her she runs off, I must have done something to upset her but how can I have no idea what and i just want to get her back to loving her strokes. She lives outside with Smudge who has never been a fan of being fussed and they are both neutered.

Do you smell any different (like any new additions to the house, different perfumes/body sprays, another animal)? Have you had her checked by a vet?

There's no new animals, altho i did visit a friend who has 2 new bunnies and I held them - would she have smelt them and remembered? I can't think of any other new smells. No she hasn't been to see a vet, but she doesn't seem ill and will let me stroke her while she is eating from my hand just not in the evening when I spent my time with them both.

Back