• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric is in trouble .....

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
In the space of ten mins...
Lyric has chewed a chunk out of my staffie door stop my mum bought me last year its made of wood,She has chewed two bits of my purse and ive now just caught her with a wooden pig shes chewed its ear completly off and a chunk out of its leg!!
Oh and shes just jumped on the sofa and bit my arm:lol:

:lol::lol: she needs a chew toy.

in the summer i bought a lovely chew toy for my buns it was a £50 wooden bench for the garden, they all chewed the legs off it :lol: but i love them :love:

:lol::lol: she needs a chew toy.

in the summer i bought a lovely chew toy for my buns it was a £50 wooden bench for the garden, they all chewed the legs off it :lol: but i love them :love:

I wouldnt mind but she has her own wooden toys and willow toys she hasnt touched them there still perfect,She has runied the door stop now!!!!!!

yeah my dining room table makes a fab chew toy - plus my skirtings - they keep Sooty well occupied too...

She has loads of wooden things she CAN chew but she doesnt take any notice of them :roll:

Back