• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Mimi have some vibes please? U/D p16 she's home -thankfully not bladder stones

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our little fluffster Mimi is going in tomorrow for an xray - on Saturday evening she'd wee'd herself & seemed to have lost some weight :cry:

We've been to the vets tonight for a check & poor little Mimi winced when Jane examined her abdomen, so there's something painful going on inside - Jane thinks she's got bladder stones :cry: She's also going to check her teeth at the same time for me because she refused her veg last :( If she has got bladder stones, we're not sure if she might need them removing :( Just hoping Mimi is ok.

Any vibes you could send for our little fluffster would be very much appreciated please.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking Katie & thanks for everyone's vibes.

Thankfully our little fluffster Mimi didn't have bladder stones :) It didn't show anything else up with her bladder or stomach etc - I can't tell you how relieved I am! However, it has shown on the xray that she has got slight spondylosis of her spine - which Jane thinks might have been why she winced when she examined her :(

She also had her teeth burred - but as soon as she came round she was tucking into her veg that I'd taken for her & pooing for England :D She's now settled happily back with Winston who is fussing over like mad :love:

For the foreseable future little Mimi will be on metacam to help her with the pain her back might be causing her.

Thanks for asking Katie & thanks for everyone's vibes.

Thankfully our little fluffster Mimi didn't have bladder stones :) It didn't show anything else up with her bladder or stomach etc - I can't tell you how relieved I am! However, it has shown on the xray that she has got slight spondylosis of her spine - which Jane thinks might have been why she winced when she examined her :(

She also had her teeth burred - but as soon as she came round she was tucking into her veg that I'd taken for her & pooing for England :D She's now settled happily back with Winston who is fussing over like mad :love:

For the foreseable future little Mimi will be on metacam to help her with the pain her back might be causing her.

That's good news, you must be so relieved. :love:

What a relief. Sorry to hear about the spondylosis but at least it's known about and it sounds like the pain can be controlled.

Back