• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU! Its me Marble!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Hi RU:wave: I've comed on heres to says Hi!

IMG_1840.jpg

My Mummy has been feeling very sad and scared lately so my Daddy went out and brought me for Mummy. I'm going to live indoors with Mummy and help keep her feeling safe. Mummy knows Daddy should have gone to a rescue but his heart was in the right place and this time it was Mummy who needed rescuing.
Daddy brought me a lovely dog crate home and Mummy has made it nice for me. I live behind the sofa and have a lovely space. I'm also allowed in the rest of the living room when Mummy says its ok.

IMG_1809.jpg

Please dont be mad at Mummy for not getting me from a rescue. I am very cute!:love:

How could anyone be upset with u u are so georgeous x im sure your mommy will be very safe and happy with u to look after her x :love:

My heart just flipped :love::love:

There's no wonder Daddy thought you would cheer Mummy up - you'd make anyone's heart melt.

Just make sure you spoil Mummy, won't you ;)

Ooooh! Yes you are a beauty!

Wow you've got a room full of toys there!

I can see lots of potential for extra layers in that dog crate of yours where you will really be able to keep an eye on things!

Look forward to seeing more of you - mean time keep your teefs away from those wires behind your crate, they are NOT for chewing!

Awww, tell your mummy she has my every sympathy - daddys try so hard but they always get it a little bit wrong!

You are beautiful! :love::love:

Awwwww hello Marble - aren't you a little cutie pie?! :love::love::love:

I think your Daddy is a very kind Daddy for wanting to help Mummy with an adorable little man like you! :)

Ooooh! Yes you are a beauty!

Wow you've got a room full of toys there!

I can see lots of potential for extra layers in that dog crate of yours where you will really be able to keep an eye on things!

Look forward to seeing more of you - mean time keep your teefs away from those wires behind your crate, they are NOT for chewing!

Mummy has already covered those with a board so I cant get them.

:wave: Marble - you are adorable :love::love::love:

No-one should be cross with your mummy ...
My little Oreo wasnt from a rescue either (oreos mummy was oblivious to RU and rescues at that point :oops:) but he was sat in P@H all on his lonesome, looking very miserable with a fan blowing in his face :(
You and Oreo needed a home just as much as anybun :love:

Hope mummy feels better soon (im sure you will keep her well occupied) and im sure you will cheer her up no end, as well as the little hoooomans you have at your new home too, you have really fallen on your paws :love:

Last edited:
:wave: Marble you are adorable :love::love::love:

No-one should be cross with your mummy ...
My little Oreo wasnt from a rescue either (oreos mummy was oblivious to RU and rescues at that point) but he was sat in P@H all on his lonesome with a fan blowing in his face :( You and Oreo needed a home just as much as anybun :love:

Hope mummy feels better soon (im sure you will keep her well occupied) and im sure you will cheer her up no end, as well as the little hoooomans you have at your new home too, you have really fallen on your paws :love:

I do love my new brother and sister very much too.
IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

You are a stunning and very cute little bun'! :love:

Be sure to give your mummy all the love in your little heart and cheer her up as much as you can :) xx

Daddy's do things like that sometimes - I have a hamster who is very, very small and daddy got her for me in the same way 'cos I was sad and he knew I wanted a very little hamster. Naughty daddy's - but their heart is in the right place. ;)

:love::love::love: aww you get the best of all worlds - a sister for cuddles and a brother for playing trains with..what more could a bun want..

Looking forward to seeing more pics as you grow :D

OMG!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I seriously have a massive grin on my face and tears in my eyes :D:D:D:D:D:D

Not only is he THE most gorgeous little rabbit I have seen in a long time, that is such a sweet thing to do.

I am sure you will love marble (great name by the way) very much, and he will love you back all the more.

Wishing the two of you all the happiness that small furry, snuffly bundles bring :wave: and personally I would love to see many many more pictures as he grows into a beautiful little man...

Back