• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what my pair are doing again?!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
YUP! Eating!! :lol::lol::lol:

But, i think some of you might be relieved to know its not bananas this time (for once :oops:), healthy spring greens and curly kale!

where da food at hoomin?!! (note the tooth brush in the background!?)
DSC_0126.jpg

'oh dear lord, what is this rubbish'
DSC_0138.jpg

guess its okay...
DSC_0157.jpg

Oscareatingfatshit.jpg

where dem narnars?!!! :evil:
Noisette123.jpg

Oscar is a little poser... takes after his human slave :oops:
DSC_0145.jpg

ACTION SHOT!!
DSC_0120.jpg

I know I have posted Noisettes eye before, but I love my bunnies eyes... they are so beautiful. I think I will get these printed on small canvases :love::love:

Oscars eye :love:
Oscarseye.jpg

and Noisettes :love:
Noisetteseye.jpg

just to let you guys know, that they do indeed love spring greens, they get them every day!!

Now Janak you know you really, really need to let me know where you live ;):D Just so I can pop round one day to bunny nap your gorgeous babies!!! ;):love::love::love::love:

I think Dexter needs a wifey....Noisette!

She seems to be his female twin!!! Oh, if only I hadn't had him fixed... we could have had massive giant white toffee patchy bunnies!

If we live anywhere near each other, PM me if you want to, I'd love to see her and for you to see Dex... I don't know anyone with a giant bun, let alone anyone with one that looks like Dexter!

thanks alot everyone!! As for you, Denise and Laura... lets say I will be watching out ;) :lol:

I think Dexter needs a wifey....Noisette!

She seems to be his female twin!!! Oh, if only I hadn't had him fixed... we could have had massive giant white toffee patchy bunnies!

If we live anywhere near each other, PM me if you want to, I'd love to see her and for you to see Dex... I don't know anyone with a giant bun, let alone anyone with one that looks like Dexter!

awwh that would be ace!! haha, no babies for Noisette though, she is staying a virgin forever! :lol:

awwh that would be ace!! haha, no babies for Noisette though, she is staying a virgin forever!

But... she's a rabbit! that's what they do best :lol:

(I'm sure my parents said the same to me too....:evil:)

Back