• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Marge and Homer please-U/d post 25

They've both come around OK. :) We're collecting them at 5.00 today. Should I ask the vets for pain relief?

That's great news :D Lots of swift recovery vibes for them.

I asked for metacam after Daisy was spayed and I'm sure she needed it the next day, so I would say yes - ask vets for pain relief. If they seem fine and are eating well etc then you don't need to give it, but it's good to have the option.

I asked for metacam after Daisy was spayed and I'm sure she needed it the next day, so I would say yes - ask vets for pain relief. If they seem fine and are eating well etc then you don't need to give it, but it's good to have the option.

Thank you very much.:)

Good advice :thumb:

So pleased to hear the Buns are OK :D

Thank you :) but I won't be relaxing until they are home, eating and pooing. I'm just a neurotic mummy.:oops:

I thought that was 'normal' for us lot !!

Dont expect too much too soon, especially from Marge. Otherwise you'll stress yourself out. Something I never do of course.................... :rolleyes:

They are both at home. Homer has eaten (and pooped) a little bit but I'm very concerned about Marge.:( I have started syringe feeding her Critical Care and thinking about giving her Metacam, although the vet said that she already had pain relief and won't need any more tonight.:?

They are both at home. Homer has eaten (and pooped) a little bit but I'm very concerned about Marge.:( I have started syringe feeding her Critical Care and thinking about giving her Metacam, although the vet said that she already had pain relief and won't need any more tonight.:?

VIBES for Marge!!! Get better!!:( :love::love:

Poor little Marge :( Could you ring the emergency vet for their advice on more metacam or not?

Sending lots of recovery vibes for your little ones & hoping that Marge is eating & pooping in no time xxx

Marge has had major surgery today so probably wont be up to much. I doubt the vet will allow her to have more metacam tonight if she has already had some. Keep her warm and comfry and make sure its quiet for her. I would just leave her with her favourite foods and she should eat herself later when she is feeling better.

Loads of vibes for her xxx

Back