• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonded doe's??

I have two happily bonded sisters- The Dopeys. they do have a triomate now, but that was because they were so close that I knew one would not cope without the other and so I wanted to be prepared in case we did lose one.

They are three and a half.

I have a bonded mother/daughter pair. They're happy together, and always flop side by side and both seem very laid back/relaxed in each other's company. They're not the most affectionate pair, but that's due to the personality of the mummy-bunny! She's a little stand offish.

I also had a bonded unneutered female pair! But that must have been luck more than anything. :) I know better now.

When I got Truffle & Pickle they were unspayed bonded does. I got them spayed and they remained bonded, but certainly not close. They're in a trio with a boy now but do probably get on a bit better than when they were in a pair.

i have bonded sisters - they fought a little before speying (apparently, i didnt have them then) but have been very happy together since. They groom each other all day, flop out together etc and are very close.

I've got 1 trio & a group of 4 - both have 2 unrelated speyed does in them, living very happily together - all does are of varying ages :D

Back